Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Really Working For What You Want!

I know that each day I get up and I have choices to make.  Will I work out?  Will I reach out and make my business work?  Or even will I decide to make better food choices?  I try to do what is needed and try to make sure that I better myself.  I am not perfect so sometimes I fall short.  But it is about the next step I take.  Not how much a have fallen short but about what I will do with the next day or hours that have been given to me.

I know that in order for me to succeed I have to keep going!  I have to make sure to get my workouts in.  If I don't then why would others want to join my team or give me the honor of being there coach?  I want to be healthy and I want to help others and I have decided I will stop letting myself get away with excuses for not making things work. 

I know that some of us (me included) are starting to want things with out working for them.  But if we don't work for them then we wont truly understand the value of what we are doing.  If I work my butt off while I exercise I know that when I am done I will be proud because nobody did that but me.  Nobody can take that away from me.  I know that if I work hard and make my business grow the value of that will be greater than if somebody just gave me everything and I didn't have to put effort into it.  Working hard is part of valuing ourselves and it is time that all of us see ourselves in the proper light.

No comments:

Post a Comment