Thursday, February 10, 2011

Challenging

Today I started my beachbody business.  I am so excited and nervous.  I have no idea how to do things on the computer and which is making me branch out and really learn!

I have been reaching out to some people as I go and I have a strong desire to help people with their weightloss and getting healthy journey.  We are all in this together!  I have about 60 pounds to lose including my pregnancy weight.  It is crazy but I know that this will be the end of my overweight life.  Why?  It is simple.  It is because I am a coach with beachbody.  I am now accountable to not only myself but my upline coach, my team and my clients.  We are all in this together and being able to help people along the way will be such an amazing and rewarding experience.

Join me in taking the step to a new life.  Join me in saying that you are done with being unhealthy and we can do this together.  Take a stand with me and help yourself learn a new life style.  I am here standing with you and helping you get through.  If you chose to become a coach that's wonderful.  Make some money while you chose to be healthy!

1 comment:

  1. Meghan, I'm so excited for you! Keep up the good work.

    Dad

    ReplyDelete